Monday, June 19, 2006

 
SUMMER SCHEDULE

Tuesday, my summer job starts. It's a rather odd job with several weeks off but the daily postings might either come at night or be delayed. Sometimes it might be only a short piece but I hope it will make it worth your time to check it out.

I might, sometimes, repeat a post in better form. Looking over some of those there were some pretty bad howlers, especially the ones from before I got the spell checker to work. One typo was particularly hilarious. I've corrected some of those.

Anyway, I thank you for doing me the honor of reading this blog and hope to continue providing a public utility for leftists, liberals, Democrats, and other progressives who want to make real progress and leave "Ain't it awful," behind.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?