Wednesday, July 26, 2006

 
The Question Asked on Another Website About the Bombing of Lebanon:
Do You Like Country
x ?

The Answer: What the hell does "like" have to do with it? People are getting killed and who I like or don't like has about as much to do with that as whether or not I approve the existence of tungsten.

Good Lord, get a grip on yourself. This isn't a high school popularity contest. None of the sides is going to just evaporate - not without both of them evaporating now a days. Five years from now they are all going to be there minus the people who are getting killed. Do you think the survivors are going to forget?

No, I don't care if it was a good idea to do something before even I was born, that's not what is going to keep people from getting killed.

I don't happen to like the people in control on any of the sides but they are the ones who are going to have to be forced to settle this. Not that that's going to happen while George "I'm the rightest hand of God" Bush is in office and trying to bring about the epic destruction of Revelations.

Comments:
Holy crap, what a stupid question.

I don't have a lot of "like" for any country. I like a lot of people, though.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?