Friday, September 22, 2006

 
In a, no doubt, futile effort to increase readership through pandering to a lower denominator:


RAW COMMENT WHORING!!!!!




"Sharon" no, I won't ever get over having the presidency of my country stolen by the most successful crime family in the history of the world. I suspect that I'll still be holding the torch for clean elections while Republicans are still pretending they care about Clinton acting like an old fashioned gentleman and lying about a short-lived affair when improperly asked about it during testimony in a case in which the judge allowed an entirely non-germane and improper question obviously asked for purposes of humiliating him.

It comes down to a matter of priorities. For me those include the United States not supporting the illegal overthrowing of the legitimately elected leaders of oil rich countries.
olvlzl the Obscure

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?